The snow this morning means only 1 thing..... The cricket season has arrived!!
This coming weekend our senior teams start their friendlies and the night before, this coming Friday, the youth Friday night sessions start.
This season we will be running both food and drink from the main bar. However, due to Boris restrictions, it will have to be a little different for the 1st month at least.
Please read the following. This is how ALL Food and Drink will need to be purchased.
- Tables and chairs will be placed on the patio and grass. Please sit at one of these if you would like food or drink. ( The wall is counted as a table too, Please observe social distancing if you sit here).
- A member of the bar staff will take your order.
- Your drinks will be brought to you. Please then pay on the I Zettle card machine. CARD ONLY. NO CASH.
- Order food in the same way. Food will be cooked to order so order approximately 20 mins before you would like it.
- ANYONE DRINKING OR EATING MUST BE SEATED
Please bear with us while we all get used to the new normal. As the season goes on, we obviously hope we can get back to the normal free for all at the bar we all love to see.
The bar is stocked and ready to go. The bar is a massive income generator for the club and without it, you would not see the improvements you will see this summer.
Stay healthy and possibly more importantly, stay thirsty!!
See you all soon.
Andy ( Bo)